Pages

Oct 28, 2010

My Relocating Resolutions




I am less than a year away from my move but I feel the need to start  thinking about my relocating resolutions. Much in the same way I set resolution at the beginning of the new year (half of which I accomplish and half of which I ditch along the year) I've decided to set some rules for  when I have to relocate next year.

 Here they are, in no particular order of importance:

1. I will get to know my new city as well as possible.

2. I will not jump to conclusions.

3. I will keep safe.

4. I will learn the local customs.

5. I will socialize, but will do so selectively.

6. I will do my best to represent my home country accurately .

7. I will use this experience to become more organized.

8. I will use this experience to procrastinate less.

I am sure that, in time, they will become more quantifiable but, for now, they express my intentions quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment